how can you stay inspired and remain diversified in your offerings?
Dates | May 14-18, 2018
Times | 9am- 4pm each day
Location | TBD Bucktown, Chicago, IL
Contributing Teachers | Tracy Bleier, Mitchel Bleier, & Guest Katie Petersen
Throughout the ages, Yogis were innovators. Yoga is a rich and complex lineage of teachings, practices and dialogues which are reflected in modern Vinyasa Yoga. While we may gravitate toward specific practices that speak to our bodies and minds, learning about the many innovations, technologies and systems of yoga can help us develop appreciation, respect and understanding for all the diverse possibilities that exist to diversify our practice, teaching and lives.
To be DIVERSIFIED is to value tolerance, spaciousness, and acceptance of all preferences. To be DIVERSIFIED, we must explore and study Yoga, other modalities and life in a non-dogmatic way. To be DIVERSIFIED, we must learn to safely and respectfully share the knowledge we acquire with our students.
In this module you will:
- Learn more about Tantra & the last great frontier of yoga.
- Develop "super yogi" body and brain performance by maximizing your health.
- Teaching with a greater variety of topics throughout class and making your theme come to life
- Learn from one of Chicago's greatest trainers, Katie Petersen, in other ways to move and incorporate these movements into class.
- If your bored at listening to yourself then you're not having fun. Bring something new into your class with new topics and new ways to approach what is already inside you.
- Adding more poses give you more to teach with.
DIVERSIFIED can be taken independently or as a part of your YA 300HR certification. With our unique curriculum and pay per module pricing, modules can be taken in any order.
$600 with commitment for whole year
$650 individual module
*inquire about our Full-Time Yoga Teacher Scholarship